Major Design Elements: "rose" flower derived from Gulf designs and whispy elements
Filler Elements: curls, sprouts, whispy leaves and vines
Level of Expertise: Intermediate
Type of Henna Session: private session
Amount of time required for application: approximately 10 minutes per foot
Type of Henna used: organic Raj henna with signature recipe and special blend essential oils
Design Application Process:
- start with left foot--draw curls towards the big toe.
- apply henna on the side of the foot using Gulf elements--roses, leaves, whispy curves
- With right foot, start by drawing a Gulf rose
- add to the top and bottom of the design by adding leaves, whispy elements and sprouts.
- add dots and sprouts where space is blank
- add Gulf leaves (thick outlines)
- mix various elements to for this design